The sensa weight loss system is a monthly program that assists in weight loss without interfering with exercise or diet routine. It includes the use of a person’s sense of smell to curb appetite and leads to weight lose. It was developed by a doctor known as Dr. Alan. He developed Sensa after years of study on the effects of smell and taste on the diet habits of an individual. It is a clinically proven product that does not restrict a user on the type of food to consume. In order to accommodate all types of foods, sensa is found in two forms, sweet and salty. Sweet is sprinkled on sweet food while salty is sprinkled on salty foods.
How Sensa weight loss system works
Sprinkle Sensa over a dish of food before eating. It overcomes the biological desire to eat a lot of food by manipulating the sense of smell and taste. It is based on the believe that taste and smell work together to signal the brain that the stomach is full, hence, overcome the desire to overeat. The idea behind it is that, by desiring to consume less food, you consume less calories and experience significant weight loss. The sensa tastants enhance the sense of taste and smell which boost the stomach to brain connection and trigger the feeling of being full. It triggers the smell and taste receptors in the brain and alerts the pituitary glands to release hormones that make an individual feel full before finishing a meal. The sensa diet system does not restrict the consumption of any type of food. Instead, it assists you to consume less and experience increased satisfaction from taking less amounts of food.
Sensa weight loss product contains the following ingredients;
- Maltodextrin: a polysaccharide that is found in corn starch and is easily digestible and is absorbed quickly as glucose. It contains fewer calories as compared to sugar and is easily digestible as compared to other forms of carbohydrates.
- Silica: this is the most abundant mineral in planet earth. For this reason, it has very may uses like as a food additive used to store powered foods.
- Carmine: this is a red color pigment that is usually obtained from scale insects. It is used as a food dye.
- Tricalcium phosphate: it is used as a food additive especially in powders like anti caking agent.
Pros of using Sensa for weight loss
- Has no food restrictions like most weight loss products.
- Does not require a change in lifestyle though healthy diets and regular exercises are recommended.
- It is convenient as it eliminates the worries associated by the amount of carbohydrates and calories consumed.
- It creates satiety and a feeling of fullness.
- Offers a 30 days money back guarantee.
- Does not contain tablets, prepacked foods or capsules.
- Assists individuals to begin the weight loss process.
Cons of using Sensa for weight loss
- It is not a long term or permanent solution for weight loss.
- It does not work for everyone.
- Its long term side effects and safety traits have not been studied yet.
- It is not effective when used with soups and drinks.
Sensa weight loss products are easy to use and effective though their results are not permanent. Since it works on the basis of smell and taste, sensa cannot work on the people who have diminished or no sense of taste and smell.